Finding Eden Prairie real estate is simple when using our website. Use the quick property search to your right, or select from one of our custom Eden Prairie real estate search links below.
Eden Prairie is located 12 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis on the north bank of the Minnesota River. Eden Prairie ranked number 1 on Money Magazine’s annual “Best Places to Live” list in 2010.
Eden Prairie is an excellent place to live, work and play. The unemployment rate in the city is about 4 points lower than the national average and one of the lowest in the county. Some of the major employers include Fortune 500 trucking company C.H. Robinson, hearing-aid maker Starkey Labs, and the Minnesota Vikings.
Apart from the terrific carrier opportunities, the city boasts a variety of outdoor attractions. Residents and visitors enjoy town parks with 125 miles of running, hiking, and biking trails and an abundance of recreational activities year round at one of 17 lakes in the area.
Eden Prairie Real Estate
The Eden Prairie real estate market has a great choice of homes and properties to suit every need and budget. There are modest two-story homes for sale which are perfect for families who are just starting out. If you’re in the market for a luxury lake-view property, Eden Prairie real estate offers plenty of listings featuring beautiful surroundings and golf course views.
Eden Prairie Homes For Sale
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 100,000-200,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 200,000-300,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 300,000-400,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 400,000-500,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 500,000-750,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 750,000-1,000,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 1,000,000-2,000,000
- Eden Prairie Homes and Real Estate 2,000,000 and Up